Links & Resources
The Hippodrome is located at 12 North Eutaw Street on
the University of Maryland Baltimore campus, just three blocks west of
the Mechanic Theatre and four blocks north of Camden Yards at the edge
of the West Side revitalization effort.
In and around The France-Merrick Performing Arts Center are numerous amenities
to enhance the experience of live theatre such as:
- Parking garages, retail establishments and luxury apartments are
among the 40 new developments and restorations surrounding the performing
- Ample Parking within a short walk to the theatre. Season ticket holders
may purchase advance parking passes to area parking facilities and Inner
Circle subscribers receive guaranteed show parking as an added benefit.
Please refer to the map
for parking locations.
- Repaved streets and sidewalks, improved outdoor lighting, and security
provided by the associations and organizations downtown, as well as
- A bistro-style café located within the France-Merrick Performing
- Abundant restrooms and concessions areas and expanded lobby spaces.
- Light fixtures and other architectural features have been restored
including the opera boxes inside the theatre auditorium.
- The M&T Bank Pavilion, the northernmost building in The France-Merrick
Performing Arts Center complex, boasts fifty foot ceilings in this multi-purpose
space. The M&T Bank Pavilion is used for a variety of functions, including
pre- and post-show receptions, parties and weddings, lectures and catered
events for up to 500 people. As well as the newly constructed Constellation Energy Pavilion to host your more intimate affairs.